At the request of my huysband, I will be switching my blog to invited readers only. He is concerned about freaks on the internet viewing pictures of my kids and knowing their names. He has a point. So, in a few days, in order to view my blog, you will need to sign in you google account before entering my blog. It's inconvenient, I know. I'm sure I will forget some people, so please don't be offended (I've been known to be a little scatterbrained) and please email me if I forget to add you to my list.
That Smile
8 years ago

4 comments:
don't forget to add me
Lea
Hi Kristi,
My email address is:
kellychristensen1@msn.com
I am probably going to go private soon too...same reason. Shawn has been uncomfortable with it from day one.
Kelly
So - how do we find you?
Hey Kristi
I would love to keep seeing updates!!
My email is jamiesmith1818@gmail.com
Jamie Smith
(Your husband's cousins' wife, lived next to Holly for a while :)..
Post a Comment