We all had a great time at Thanksgiving. We were able to see all of Chris' family over the holiday. Our weekend was filled with fun things: Twilight movie (for the girls), The Forgotten Carols, Four Christmases movie (for the boys), card-playing, food-eating, etc. We ate too much, played too much and I didn't clean my house one bit. What a great weekend.
I was happy to take some family pictures while everyone was there. I used the timer so I had to run to my spot and smile before the picture was taken. That's my excuse for the slightly constipated look on my face, anyway. And all of them look that way so I couldn't swap out with a different one. Oh, well, everyone else looks great. I did some editing and for those of you who's faces I swapped out; can you tell?
I was happy to take some family pictures while everyone was there. I used the timer so I had to run to my spot and smile before the picture was taken. That's my excuse for the slightly constipated look on my face, anyway. And all of them look that way so I couldn't swap out with a different one. Oh, well, everyone else looks great. I did some editing and for those of you who's faces I swapped out; can you tell?

1 comments:
Great picture Kristi. You do such a great job. I had such a fun time seeing you and staying at your house. You are such a great friend.
Post a Comment