Last week while Chris was on a horse-pack trip to the Wind Rivers, the boys and I decided to take a little vacation to Springville to visit my Mom & Dad. Levi and Karen were also there and we even got to see my Aunt Kathy & Uncle Clark (who we haven't seen in a very long time). We had tons of "girl" fun while Grandpa, Uncle Levi and Uncle Richard babysat. They are such good sports about stuff like that. We got to see Momma Mia, shop, go out to eat, shop, take the kids to Jumping Jack's, and yeah-you knew it was coming-shop some more. We had a blast and took some fun pictures, I'll post those when I get them downloaded.
Chris had a blast on his trip and I think he has found himself a new hobby. He got back Saturday night and Sunday morning had to fly to Anaheim for a conference (for work). He'll be back on Tuesday night and we will ALL be glad.
As a follow up to my first post: the "I can't eat anything because these new braces are killing me" diet didn't quite work out. There's a lot more "soft" junk food than I realized. Time for Plan B. What is Plan B? I dunno. Unless I get my jaw wired shut, there's probably no hope here. Also, I was accepted to Utah State and will just be taking one class for now. Wish me luck!
That Smile
8 years ago

1 comments:
I am so glad that time spent with me - you're very proud of you Mom - is still "fun". I love you're blog!
Post a Comment