CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

First day of school and other pictures

For the first time in about 12 years, I am taking a college class. It's online, which I love because I can listen to the lecture while I sit in bed with my PJs on and eat my candy bar. After the first lecture, I was under the impression that the class would be a piece of cake, so I got a little behind thinking it would be no big deal to catch up. The second lecture was okay, but there was a little more reading than I was expecting. I don't even know how much of the information I will retain. I realized my attention span for reading boring essays is still quite short and I'm just super glad all exams and quizzes are multiple choice.

Here's a little about what the boys are up to:


Mason is always happier to be outside (like my other boys). We should be getting our grass in a couple of weeks so Mason will have somewhere to play in our yard instead of having to go to the park.
Tyler should have started school this week but he was having too much trouble with his asthma. Hopefully he will get to go this week. Last year he went to 1/2 year of preschool and really liked the place, so we will put him in the same one this year.

Carter started school a few weeks ago. So far school is great, he loves his teacher and getting to play with his friends so much. And, like a lot of other moms, I love being in a routine again.

5 comments:

Lea said...

Kristi.
I am so glad you found my blog, I love that we can stay connected. You're kids have grown up so much. I need to see pics of your house. We'll be in touch
Lea

Heather said...

Kristi!!! It's Heather Hillier!! Well Heather Kirkpatrick now, your boys are so cute!! If you get a chance e-mail me....my e-mail address is mogleyjasmine@comcast.net

San said...

Those are remarkable pictures - of course, they are remarkable children. Dad and I are wanting to come and visit this Friday and come home on Saturday - would that work in your plans okay?

I can't believe Heather found you - I hope you keep in touch so you can keep me updated on her family.

Moo Moo J said...

Kristi,

Your boys are growing up so fast! Carter looks so old and Tyler looks so tall! I miss them. Maybe I will have to take a trip to Utah this year to see my good friends out there. Will your boys even remember me???

Em

kelly said...

Hi Kristi, I just found your blog when I was looking at the Trefethen's. It is so fun to see your cute family. I hope you are doing well. Your boys have really grown. I would love to hear from you sometime. My email address is kellychristensen1@msn.com
Kelly