I saw this on Emily's blog, and thought it would be fun.
Here's how to play...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
That Smile
8 years ago

4 comments:
I spoke with Darlene Sunday and she is very excited about playing duets with you. She says she has a woman she normally plays duets with during the summer but she is not avialable this summer and she has really missed it.
I love your blog! I could literally write a book of "memories" about you. It brings tears to my eyes to think of memories of you (happy tears).
We met in College Station while our husbands were in school. I remember being impressed with how calm you could stay while we tried to talk and our three little wild things (Carter, Nate & Laine) destroyed and fought over anything they could find. I have learned from your example since then!
I remember meeting you the first time at the Semadeni's, playing at the park and bringing the boys back for baths, Primary Presidency meetings, scrapbooking, and fun times.
Kristi,
I remember that no matter how hard I tried you could always lift heavier weights than me! I remember cute little Carter singing number 1 in the primary program, and hanging out for lunch and girl time at my house and our attempts at exercising on the bikes with the kids. I miss you!
Em
Post a Comment