CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

First Post

Here are a few tidbits for anyone I haven't seen/talked to for a while.

Chris is:
Working at USU
Helping Cody (his brother) put in our sprinkler system.
Looking forward to his trip to the Wind Rivers with his Mom and Austin.

I (Kristi) am:
Waiting to hear if I got accepted in to Utah State (so, I got a few bad grades while attending UVSC. I'm hoping it's something that can be overlooked).
Trying to keep up with 3 boys that constantly go.
On a new diet called the "I can't eat anything because these new braces are killing me" diet.

Carter is:
8 years old.
Excited to have been baptized last week.
Enjoying his summer vacation. He spends hours catching bugs, riding his bike and riding his wave board.

Tyler is:
4 years old.
Having fun doing whatever Carter is doing.
A little charmer.

Mason is:
9 months old.
Crawling everywhere and puting everything in his mouth.
Super cute with his fuzzy brown hair that sticks straight up.

4 comments:

Moo Moo J said...

Kristi!!!!

I love your blog! I like your background. Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to see more posts! I am going to call you tomorrow! I miss you!

Em

the Bachlers said...

Welcome to the crazy world of blogging. It does get kind of addictive. Thanks for the great Fourth/Baptismal celebrations!

Kellie said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found me. Blogs are awesome because you can keep up with your friends in your spare time that much better. Your new guy is so cute and looks so much like you! You're on my blog roll, so I'll be around!

Elise said...

Hey Kristi!

I love the connections that blogging allows us to keep. So fun to see what you're up to now and Mason is one handsome guy!(so are Cater and Tyler, too, of course, I just haven't seen a pic of Mason since his birth announcement) I'll be checking in on you so keep the posts coming!