CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A much needed update

I've been called out for being a total blog slacker. I can't deny it, I won't even try. I guess I don't have time to update, right? Wrong! I remember when my piano students used to tell me they didn't have time to practice. But they always seemed to find the time to watch TV every day and/or play video games. Now, here I am using the same lame excuse and I am totally busted. So, here is my feeble attempt to try and remember all the things that I should have blogged about and didn't. I'll be brief about each so that my post won't be too long (and boring).


1. Carter and Tyler started back in school. Carter is in 4th grade this year and I can hardly believe it. He is doing well and is glad he gets to see his friends almost every day, now. Tyler started Kindergarden and is loving it. His teacher is fantastic-she is the perfect teacher for his type of personality.
2. Tyler turned 6. We had a small party with family and some friends. There was plenty of cake and too many sweets, just as it should be.

3. Hockey season started again. For the next 5 months, our Wednesdays and Saturdays are taken up. The boys love it, but the season is so loooong!
4. My creative sister-in-laws have started a business and asked me to join. They make halloween costumes, tutus, assorted baby products and women's jewelry. They do all the creative, crafty stuff and I just take pictures of it. Candice's little girl is our model here, isn't she the cutest?5. My little brother Mike and his wife Lyssa just had a baby boy (Zander). He is in the NICU at the Utah Valley hospital. I don't know all the details, but he was early and basically needs help breathing, eating, etc. We've seen pictures of him, and he's a cutie. I can't wait until he comes home and can have visitors. Babies are the best-especially when I am not the one getting up nights to do the hard work. :)

6. Mason turned 2. We went to my family's in Springville to celebrate and had a great time. Carter and Tyler got to sleep at J's house one of the nights and we kept the 3 little ones (Mason, Maty and B) at Grandma and Grandpa's with us. Mason bumped his face (surprise, surprise), scraped his elbow and fell off a chair while we were there. So, in all his birthday pictures, he looks like he just got beat up.

7. I've been thinking about starting teaching piano, again, now that Mason is older. However, this means I will need to be more organized and have more of a set routine. I'm giving myself plenty of time to decide.

0 comments: