CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Snowshoeing

A few Saturdays ago, Pam & I took the boys out for their first time snowshoeing. We went up Green Canyon & had so much fun. We packed lunches, brought sleds and found some fun spots to play.

Pam & the boys.

A fun spot to climb along side the trail.


I was trying to get a shot of all 3 boys with
their snow shoes on but Carter wanted
to play King of the Hill instead.

Another fun spot to play.



They were so worn out when we got home. They all were glad to go to bed that night & I didn't hear a peep out of any one of them until 8:15 the next morning. Too bad we can't go every day.

2 comments:

The Bachler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bachler said...

You are the very best Mom! Pam is the greatest grandma! You have way too much fun!