First: Congratulations Mike and Marti! And thanks for graduating in the same field at the same school ;). Our kids barely made it through the ceremony (I guess Mason didn't quite make it, he had to be taken out), but it was so great to see all their hard work pay off. It was fun spending the day with them and the rest of the family. I think my kids' favorite part was going to IHOP (thanks grandma and grandpa!).
A picture of the happy graduates and proud parents.
Me, Marti, Mike and Richard.It's not fair to have so many siblings that much taller than me!
We also have another graduate. Tyler graduated from preschool. Way to go Tyler! He's excited to be off to Kindergarten. He is most looking forward to walking home from school with Carter and his friends.
Tyler's preschool class.

Tyler on graduation day.
Over memorial day weekend, we spent some time with Chris' family in Soda Springs. The kids had fun with Chris' cousins riding 4 wheelers and shooting pellet guns.
Grandpa and Mason mowing the lawn.
Tyler and Kaitlyn playing with Sparky the dog under the trailer.
Mason and Chris. Mason was just happy to be on the 4 wheeler, even if it wasn't moving.
Carter and Connor looking for things to shoot. Just a couple of cowboys!
Tyler, Chris and Utah (our dog).If you look close enough, you can see the drool being flung around.
1 more picture, just for fun.
As a side note: I decided to give facebook a try. It's kinda fun to get in touch with people I haven't seen or spoken to in years. I may even end up giving up my blog and doing facebook instead since I can control who views my stuff (going private on a blog is sort of a pain, that's why I haven't done it yet), but I am not ready to give up my blog just yet.

2 comments:
Gorgeous photos!
Don't give up your blog. Facebook is like a "rough draft" of a blog.
Post a Comment